The Healthy Babies Program is a culturally specific program for pregnant African American women. The program aims to provide all participants with the honest and real answers to life changes without judgment or criticism to help you reach healthy solutions in strict confidence.
This program was created to help pregnant African American women:
- identify nutritional goals
- receive information about changes in your body
- learn to choose healthy lifestyles
- foster healthy relationships and co-parenting skills
- receive peer mentoring
- receive access to good prenatal care
- learn to access community services and resources
Join us TODAY! Call Morgan Wortham @ 234-7600.